f_minor is back!

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jun 1 22:23:38 UTC 2024

Thanks to a friend of mine with a mailman installation, f_minor is back!
The setup is just about identical, and all archives are present. The
list address is (still) f_minor at glenngould.org.

The main url for the list is now (the mailing list web pages are
at "lists.glenngould.org" but use just "glenngould.org" for email):

and the (post-Rutgers) archives are at:
  https://lists.glenngould.org/pipermail/f_minor

The archives from the Rutgers hosting (1996-2009) are still at:
  https://glenngould.org/f_minor/threads.html

Before, freefriends.org (my own domain) would sometimes show up in the
mail headers (just in case anyone was filtering mail based on the
headers), but that shouldn't happen any more; just use glenngould.org.

I also slightly updated the general web page at https://glenngould.org.
Let me know about broken links or any other changes.

Thanks,
Karl