farewell, f_minor

John DeGood jdegood at gmail.com
Fri May 17 16:24:02 MDT 2024

I've been a member since Mary Jo started the list as a Rutgers grad
student. The many interesting and thoughtful discussions that have taken
place here over nearly 30 years are a valuable resource. I hope the list
archives will be preserved and can remain accessible.

Browsing those many years of messages brings back a flood of memories of
members I never met in person but whom I regard as friends, e.g., Elmer
Elevator aka Bob Merkin, Fred Houpt, maryellen jensen, Anne M. Marble,
and many more.

Thank you Mary Jo and Karl for hosting this forum for so many years.

John