farewell, f_minor

Lala Ragimov ragimov at gmail.com
Tue May 14 16:52:29 MDT 2024

Hi Karl,

Please wait a bit, let me ask around, maybe someone will want to host it.
What is the size of the archive?
What does hosting it entail? (Sorry I don't know how these things work, I'm
an artist :)

There is a very nice and well-moderated Glenn Gould group on Facebook with
some dedicated GG fans (and even some first generation Gouldians). I'm sure
some of them might want to do something about it. Here's a link to it:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1201687677265556/?mibextid=NSMWBT

Thank you,
Lala