farewell, f_minor

Frank-Herwig Walter frank-herwig.walter at online.de
Tue May 14 15:43:06 MDT 2024

hi karl,

yes, f_minor has come a long way and we will only realize what we miss
when it's gone.
it would be great to keep the archives nevertheless. maybe you'll find
an affordable way for this.

thank you and kudos for your enthusiasm and your work for gg and us
gouldians!

all the best to you and best regards to all f_minors, frank

***