Re: farewell, f_minor

Alternate Coomans mh at coomans.com
Wed May 15 17:44:53 MDT 2024

Adieu dear GG friends, it's been good to know you...

Marius Coomans

---- On Wed, 15 May 2024 07:21:58 +1000 karl at freefriends.org wrote ----

Hello f_minor - well, it's been a long run since Mary Jo started this
mailing list in 1996, but it's time to bid a fond adieu. (Barring some
other volunteer coming forward to host it.) I'm moving my material to a
new server, and it's become too painful to again set up the mailing list
software. So this list will no longer exist in a few days.

I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to keep the archives online. If I do,
there be a link on glenngould.org, at least for a while.

Yours for GG,
Karl